What does it do?
- Converts XLR line level output (from wireless receiver) to 1/4 inch instrument level at the beginning of the chain.
- Converts line level to instrument level to prevent clipping the input of guitar pedals.
- Converts the 1/4 inch pedal output to XLR balanced output to connect to the PA.
- Ground lift switches for input AND output.
- Transformer isolation allows for ground lifting to kill hum at the beginning AND end of the signal chain.
- Keeps signal level high and tone intact with Jensen Transformers
- Performs all these functions in one box that weighs only 1 pound.
- Optional switch to bypass the line level to instrument level pad
For Wireless Guitar Rigs:
If you are using a wireless transmitter from an instrument then running that signal into a pedalboard and back to the stage snake, the WRLS allows you to get that signal into the pedals without clipping and back out to the stage snake without the huge signal level loss of a typical passive direct box. Genuine Jensen line isolation transformers for the input and output side preserve your tone while providing isolation from accidental phantom power. Separate Ground Lift switches on the input side and the output side give maximum flexibility to kill ground loop noises. All of this is housed in a lightweight cast aluminum enclosure that weighs only 1 pound.
For Interfacing Guitar Pedals with a DAW:
Would you like to interface your guitar pedals with your DAW to give yourself more creative opportunities and flexibility? Use the WRLS to convert the DAW’s line output to instrument level and back to balanced XLR. The Jensen transformers will give minimal coloration to the sounds of the pedal while giving the maximum level and tones!
Optional Switch for Input Pad:
Please send us a message if you require this option. The input pad is normally always on. The switch would allow you to bypass this feature.
Hand-Built with Top Quality Parts
The WRLS is all about giving you a clean, clear signal all of the time. We build them one-at-a-time by hand using a genuine Jensen Transformers line transformer, high reliability all-metal connectors from Switchcraft and Neutrik and top-shelf sealed switches from Grayhill. It is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Note: For international shipping, we will contact you with the quote from the carrier after you place the order. Please let us know if you have a preferred carrier!
WRLS – Signal Management/Line Isolator for Pedalboards w/ Wireless
- limited edition/
- Little Black Pedal Board/
- pedalboard direct box/
- pinstripe pedals/
- radial engineering/
- stereo direct box/