The Little White DI is all about your sound
As a musician, you’ve worked hard to get your sound together. You’ve spent your hard-earned cash on a quality instrument that fits your personality. Our job at Pinstripe Pedals is to give you YOUR sound every night, in every venue, by making the very best product available.
The Little White DI is simple
Hand-built with the finest components available from Jensen Transformers and Switchcraft, the LWDI is specifically engineered to fit on a pedalboard. The parallel wired In and Thru jacks are located on either side of the enclosure with the XLR output and ground lift switch located on the north side for easy cable routing. There are no extra controls or switches to get flipped and mess things up.
The Little White DI is reliable
We built the first prototypes of this product 8 years ago. And since then, they have been in weekly use without any issues, delivering a consistent, noise-free sound every time.
- Handmade in the USA – One at a time
- Jensen Transformers JT-DB-E transformer (the VERY best!)
- Superior connectors from Switchcraft and Neutrik (no plastic)
- 40% smaller footprint than a typical DIs
- Configured specifically to fit on a pedalboard (for acoustic guitar, bass guitar or keys)
- Passive (can’t add noise)
- Rugged cast aluminum, powder coated enclosure
- 3 year warranty (10 year warranty on the transformer through Jensen)